Monday, February 6, 2012

One month down.. a lifetime to go!

This past Saturday marked my 1 month since starting back seriously on the plan and attending WW meetings. I am proud to say that in my first 4 weeks, I have lost 8 pounds! :)

I have set a goal for myself to lose 16.5 more pounds before my college graduation on May 5. This gives me about 13 more weeks. I know that this last stretch will be the toughest.. but that is where this blog comes in. I have slacked off on blogging because I have been so busy, that that was the same excuse I used for not exercising last week, and not tracking for several days. Enough of that.

I keep telling myself that I have 13 weeks to get to my goal, but in reality... I have a lifetime to go. This journey does not end when I reach my 100 pound weight loss. This is a new way of life, not a diet. I still splurge, and enjoy my favorite foods when I want them, but not every day. Enjoy what you want, but in moderation. If you have a bad day, your week is not blown. I have a hard time remembering these things, so by putting them on this blog.. maybe it will be a good reminder for us all.

I am battling a cold today, so instead of going to my Zumba class and spreading my germs, I will do a Zumba workout here at home. I think that Taco Soup is on the menu for tonights dinner. I will blog again later to let you know how both of those things go.

Enjoy your day, and keep on tracking!
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment