Sunday, January 13, 2013

7 days later...

One week in and FIVE pounds down. Yes, you read that correctly, I have lost 5 pounds of fat from my body. Just take a minute and Google "5 pounds of fat".. pretty amazing (and disgusting) huh? I love to take notes on what I did well if I've had a really good weightloss week so that when I'm not having a good week (those will and DO happen), I can go back and look at what I should be doing.
  • I tracked everyday. Sometimes I skip tracking (a food journal, with points values) on the weekends. I think of those two days as my "free days". Nothing is ever "free" when you are making a lifestyle change like this. I have learned this the hard way before. All that weight I worked so hard to loose during the week.. yep, I can easily gain that back in 2 days. Been there. Done that. I can not preach it enough.. track track track!
  • I made myself a schedule. I didn't eat just whenever I wanted or whenever I was hungry.
  • I went to Zumba.. twice. Rachel O'Dell is AMAZING and her classes ROCK. Go to Zumba. You will love it.
This was my lunch most days. A Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb tortilla (1pp), spread 1 triangle of Laughing Cow Light cheese (I used creamy swiss). I put deli Ham and Turkey and topped with veggies. Delicious! Along with this I had carrots and 1 portion of Ruffles Light chips(2pp).


2 more of my favoite things this week... Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Kellog's NEW Cinnamon Jacks Cereal (1cup/3pp). Try them. You won't regret it!


Have a great week, and don't forget to TRACK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment