Monday, January 14, 2013

Breakfast for Dinner

It's been a rainy grey day here in East Tennessee.

After a long day at work watching the rain fall outside of my window there is nothing I love more than coming home to no dinner plans and very few options in my refrigerator. Thankfully my mother had a brilliant idea. If all else fails... make breakfast. But seriously, what is better than a hot breakfast on a cold rainy night?

 
We happened to have 2 cans of these biscuits on hand. Bakes up quickly and one big biscuit is 4pp. Perfect with 0pp spray butter, but they would be great with Sugar Free jelly or apple butter too!

 
The final product. 2 scrambled eggs(5pp), 1 biscuit(4pp), and 2 pieces of pre-cooked microwave bacon(2pp). My dinner came out to a DELICIOUS 11 points+! The points can be reduced by using egg whites or egg substitute. Add some fresh fruit to make it even more filling!


Enjoy!

         xoxo,
               Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment